Friday, February 10, 2006

Poker Dominator Question, and Weekend Shenanigans

I've been hearing from a few people that it is definitely worth investigating (and using) Poker Dominator to track earnings etc. Does anyone have any tips for using it, beyond "note everything!". I am guessing that it is probably best to start off my bankroll balances at what they currently are, and not try to factor in what I have currently recorded incompletely (for example my 180 SnGs), but any pointers would be appreciated.

____________________________________


This weekend I am not at work, which is a very very good thing. Having to work Saturdays makes me cry. I'm not sure yet if I am getting my drink on this evening, it depends if any plans coalesce. I went out last night with a friend-of-a-friend, who I have been meaning to meet up with for a while, and her workmates. The bar was three blocks from my apartment, and had a $15 open bar from 5-9. Awesome. I arrived home barely in a condition to walk, let alone play poker.

I'd like to have a shot at satelliting (did I just make up a word?) into the Stars $750k guaranteed on Sunday, so I will have to see what looks good before it kicks off. I saw that they are running $36 +3s (I think) where 1 in 6 gets in. If they don't have any 22$ + 2 (or thereabouts) where 10% get in, I might give a $36 + 3 a shot.

2 Comments:

  • I just won an entry into the Sunday tourney by the way of the $3 rebuy satelites. I hope to see you win your way there also.

    By Blogger Wes, at 1:43 AM  

  • Hi Nice Blog .At Free online bingo cash site is seen as socially acceptable even though it is technically gambling. From the point of view of many players it is not seen as gambling at all but rather as more of a social gathering online that just happens to have bingo as the catalyst for a common interest.

    By Blogger prem, at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home