Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My WWdN Report, by Garthmeister J.

Short but sweet: After dumping a huge chunk of my stack to the Wil-slayer (when she refused to bow to the power of the Hammer) I was the second smallest stack. With the final table fast approaching I needed to make a move. The action was folded to me on the button. I looked down, I saw an Ace, I pushed... and 55 in the BB slapped me down, hard. Presto! Or, put another way, here is a pictorial representation of my finish:


I'm bringing the titanium cup with kevlar lining to The Mookie tonight. Consider yourself warned.

5 Comments:

  • See you tonight, how much did it cost to get the specialized cup ? I have recently switched to titanium per your earlier recommendation.

    By Blogger mookie99, at 2:47 PM  

  • Titanium is good for the beginning junk-kickee. But once you progess through the ranks of those getting kicked in the junk, it's worth the investment to get some premium nads protection.

    I'm hoping to boost the bankroll enough to be able to afford the cup featured in "Super Troopers".

    By Blogger Garthmeister J., at 2:59 PM  

  • At least I got my bitch slapping early. Out on the bubble; man, that always stings.

    By Blogger Matt Silverthorn, at 3:43 PM  

  • Hey, where do you guys get your stuff made? Methinks I need a titanium bra.

    By Blogger katitude, at 7:39 PM  

  • As always, thanks for playing last night.

    By Blogger mookie99, at 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home