Friday, June 30, 2006

A Thursday Night Recap

I am a Master Procrastinator. And I have been busy. Thus I realised extremely late that DADI 7 was going to be going on last night... so it was with great speed that I assembled my crack outfit of poker players: Dnasty, Mookie and myself forming Team Drunkie. Stay tuned to Jordan's site for the results.

Of course the DADI wasn't the only poker action for me last night. So why not describe my Thursday night gambling chronologically in pictorial form?

First Triple Draw Session

180 SnG on Stars

DADI 7

Second Triple Draw Session

Blogger cash table

By my count that is the equivalent of 5000+ words, so I'll probably leave it there.

Oh yeah - feel free to cheer against Italy in the World Cup. I know I am.

5 Comments:

  • Enjoyed being a part of Team Drunkie...next time we need to prep prior to the event by living up to our team name and getting hammered.

    Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger mookie99, at 2:59 PM  

  • Not sure what you mean there, Mookie. I, for one, was plastered.

    By Blogger Garthmeister J., at 3:03 PM  

  • Ha, then it was all my fault. I didn't meet the minimum requirements for the team.

    By Blogger mookie99, at 12:46 PM  

  • Lol.

    By Blogger DP, at 7:31 PM  

  • Good show in the 180 SNG on Stars tonight...I'll have to gather the stones to play one of those sometime. Wish it wouldda turned out more profitable for ya' though, obviously. Great work!

    By Blogger slb159, at 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home