Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Lighter in the pocket, but richer for the experience

I'm just quickly firing out a quick missive before I decide how to approach writing a trip report (actually there is probably going to have to be more than one). First up - I had an amazing time, and though I was hoping to have a blast meeting everyone and gambling like a degenerate the actual experience far exceeded expectations. Secondly - yes, I ended up stuck for the weekend, but that's OK as I budgeted out-of-bankroll for the trip so I could participate in -EV stupidity without guilt (and was there ever -EV stupidity).

Alrighty, better get back to trying to get all my work stuff sorted, after which I can see about trying to work out the best way to explain the whole experience. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home