Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mission Accomplished

Yesterday was my brother's wedding... and I have almost (almost) recovered from the resultant hangover. Had a great time, and it was good to catch up with various people I haven't seen in quite a long time.

Naturally I haven't been playing much poker at all - just a couple of drunken forays here and there. I might be able to make an appearance at Star City when I return to Sydney later this week, but we'll have to see how it goes.

Now if you excuse me I have to go and apply a cold compress to my forehead.

4 Comments:

  • Glad it went well. Now hurry home in time for the boathouse. Triple Draw misses you!

    By Blogger peacecorn, at 3:41 PM  

  • This is the point I remind you that you could kill several birds with one stone - catch up with other mates, and play real poker in Melbourne :)

    We'll even televise the damn interstate footy game here.

    By Blogger Jules, at 5:05 PM  

  • yes! you must attend the Bash! V and I are *pining* for you ;-)

    By Blogger katitude, at 9:29 PM  

  • My brother's wedding is coming up this weekend, so I imagine I will be in much the same shape as you!

    By Blogger Joanne1111, at 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home