Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NaNoWriMo Status

In case anyone was wondering, I am still tackling NaNoWriMo despite the self-imposed obstacles (you know, like going to AC and Pittsburgh). Unfortunately the biggest threat to my completion of NaNoWriMo is.... Triple Draw on Stars.

I like free money, and that's what is being given away right now. Apparently they have even started spreading $1/$2. How the hell am I meant to buckle down and grind out chapters now?!

Even worse: I was planning on drinking tonight.

I'll probably still go drinking.

* * * * * * * *

Remember how I said I was going to stay away from NL TD? I make one exception: when it gives me the opportunity to play against Greg Raymer. Of course I only got to do this for a couple of hands before he left, and I didn't get a screenshot, but there you go.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home