Thursday, February 15, 2007

Things I Did During My "Snow Day"

Yesterday, like many others in the North East, I was able to reap the benefits of a "Snow Day". Yes, I was given the opportunity to work from home since the conditions were so atrocious. Working at home provides some added benefits that working from the office just doesn't provide.

Here is a list of things I did yesterday:

1. Got out of bed at 9am
2. Wore my bathrobe for the entire day
3. Played Playstation (I am still playing Final Fantasy XII)
4. Got talked into a small buy-in small-field Omaha High Rebuy tournament by Daddy and Donkeypuncher
5. Managed to win the whole thing
6. Really

I can't recall even playing in an Omaha High tournament before, let alone a rebuy. Weird. Maigrey was railbirding during the final table - which means she got to see me give away most of my stack when we were three-handed. Despite that setback I managed to get Heads Up, though I was outchipped by over 4 to 1. Maigrey was getting very annoyed at my passive play pre-flop when we were HU, but since I felt I was outplaying him post-flop... why make the pots bigger than they have to be?

I love Snow Days.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home