Wednesday, March 21, 2007

If An Infinite Number of Monkeys...

No cricket or basketball musing today (I guess I could chat about the NIT or the Women's NCAA tournament... but why?!), and I don't have a lot to say about poker on this fine Wednesday.

I am considering constructing an effigy of AQ however - I hate hate hate that hand, and seem to be in the middle of a streak where I can't win with it unless I am seriously behind (I managed to beat out KK the other night when I flopped and turned Queens), and I just can't seem to beat it when someone else has it. Freaking Kournikova.

Anyhoo, last night some people on the girlie chat reminded me of the QDB (via Waffles). Someone posted a gem that I just had to reproduce below.

_kr4m3r: so many fucking criminals, its bullshit
foniks`: heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die
foniks`: and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"
foniks`: whatd u think they'd say?
FoSZoR[bg]: something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"

Remember everyone... when I'm around watch your wallets and your watches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home