Saturday, March 17, 2007

The Perfect Bracket

It appears it has not yet come time for my fluke bracket to explode. I know, I'm surprised myself. Behold the bracket in all its glory!

Some fun facts while I bask in my luckboxicity... there are apparently another 61 people on ESPN.com who pulled an unblemished first round of games out of their arse.

I am also a game clear of everyone else in Deadspin.com's pool. There are a couple of people who got 31/32, and ten people who picked 30/32.

In case you were curious, here are the potential roadblocks to future gloating perfection: I have Winthrop in the Elite Eight(!), and Wisconsin and Indiana in the Sweet 16. But hell, I'll settle for what I have at the moment.

And yes, in case you were wondering: the brackets I have in money pools are doing the worst. But are you surprised?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home