Thursday, May 31, 2007

Things I Forgot From This Weekend

As part of my Memorial Day Weekend recap, I totally forgot to mention the fun that was Kat's Donkament last Friday evening. As previously mentioned, I had a completely shithouse week last week, and an extremely painful Thursday night/Friday morning. Thus when it came for the Donkament I was ready to shove chips in with abandon. Which I did. Every hand. I changed it up a little (at one point I said to Kat that I thought I would fold one hand just to freak everyone out), and then started being a little judicious with my pushing since people started limping in ahead of me, which was annoying. If you push you'll get me to call!

Anyhow, you should go to Kat's and read the recap (it features an Unseen Royal Flush. Now go!)

I'm not sure if I'll be there for the tournament tomorrow, but I can still slap this up here:


I can't argue more strongly for people to jump in the Donkament. Best therapy in poker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home