Thursday, May 31, 2007

WSOP Online Pre-registration Hosed?

I just attempted to pre-register online for the WSOP event I am planning to enter, and I had an issue with my first try, as the button to launch the credit card app wasn't working. I called up the helpline, and was advised that online pre-registration wasn't working, and that I would have to do it in person. Has anyone else run into this, or know anything more than whatever Harrah's drone told me? I might have to chase this up tomorrow...

3 Comments:

  • Sorry, don't have a link, but there's certainly been a lot of discussion in various threads at the 2+2 forums indicating that preregistration is TFU.

    Summary seems to be that it may be possible eventually if you struggle with them long enough, but it's probably not worth it.

    Incredible in this day and age that they should be able to mess up such an elementary application.

    By Blogger Michael Albert, at 4:39 PM  

  • It was fine 3 weeks ago.

    By Blogger Fuel55, at 6:29 PM  

  • Thanks for the info, guys.

    By Blogger Garthmeister J., at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home