Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Just Call Me Uncle

Last night I was on my way home from post-footy-training beverages when I was called on my mobile phone. The number was "Unavailable" which meant it was either someone calling from Europe or Asia for work... or it was someone from home?

It turned out to be my Mum, with some big news: I am now an Uncle! Yes, Jasmine Annabel (who will now be called "Jazz" by me for the rest of time) arrived via C-section, and both the new mother and baby are doing well.

Uncle Garthmeister J. is busy drinking in celebration.

_______________

I'm still flip-flopping on whether to play the NLHE or Triple Draw event at the WSOP. During my messing around online yesterday, I came across this article. Good for a giggle, though there is no impact on which event I am planning to play...

Just over 24 hours until my flight, woo!

_______________

I am stalled on 16,656 words in Script Frenzy. Monday and Tuesday I finally decided to bring my MacBook into work and hide in an unused cubicle during my lunch hour, hammering out words. That worked a treat, though I don't have time today. Hopefully I can finish it off before Vegas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home