Friday, September 07, 2007

Off to AlCantHangVille

Off to Philly this afternoon, as my footy team is playing up there tomorrow. Looking forward to it; a win clinches a division title (which is the EAFL - comprising teams from DC/Baltimore, New York, Philadelphia, North Carolina and Boston), which our club has never done before. As a bonus, I'll be hanging out with Mr AlCantHang himself, and plan to his the infamous Boathouse for the first time. Now the only trick is to make sure I don't do too much damage to myself before tomorrow's game...

2 Comments:

  • "Now the only trick is to make sure I don't do too much damage to myself before tomorrow's game..."

    Yeah good luck with that *grin.

    have fun!

    By Blogger katitude, at 4:07 PM  

  • Best of luck Garth!

    By Blogger JL514, at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home