Monday, November 19, 2007

Great Moments in Coincidences

So, I was hammering away at the keyboard, getting more word count for Nano. Here is what I was writing:

"OK, OK, I'm fucking coming, alright!" Mike angrily got to his feet, grabbing his cell phone. Squinting at the phone's external display, Mike tried to make out who it was. The display said "Unavailable", which meant the

At that point I was interrupted. By my phone vibrating. On my kitchen counter. I went and grabbed it. Who was calling?

"Unavailable".

I am not making this shit up.

Maybe I'll write about the protagonist winning a huge poker tournament next...

1 Comments:

  • HA! That is awesome.

    Forget writing about winning a tourney. Go bigger. Lottery, of the global record-shattering sort.

    Although, I may have beat you to it. At least that's what the guy that emailed from Nigeria tells me....

    By Blogger Human Head, at 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home