Monday, November 19, 2007

Welcome to the RNG

The setting? FT peep sex. Down to 7 people, with 6th getting cash and the rest getting tokens. Two people get it all-in pre-flop. AA vs AA. And then the Full Tilt RNG makes magic happen.


______________

For those of you wondering out there (hi Mum!) I'm still careening towards my NaNoWriMo target. I was a bit behind where I wanted to be at this stage, but managed to limp over 25k words today. With the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend I'm hopeful that I can get myself to within striking distance so I can make it to 50k by midnight on November 30th.

1 Comments:

  • Note to self: don't call out the Full Tilt RNG. Ten minutes later I was busted from a tournament when someone runner-runnered me. Whups!

    By Blogger Garthmeister J., at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home