Monday, March 17, 2008

UPDATE: March Madness Report

I didn't blog about this at the time, but when Deadspin's Will Leitch swung into the District for a book signing for his latest bookie book, I actually turned up, asked a question during the reading (I am a total nerd), and had a good chat when I got my book signed. I then went home to get my passport before the after-signing drinks (long story)... and ran into Will as he was entering the drinking establishment. And saw Kissing Suzy Kolber's Big Daddy Drew (who, btw, is fucking tall, and I'm 6' 3"), and got fucked up drunk with Unsilent Majority as we talked about Chelsea (the soccer team). And then ran into Will when I was walking home and he was waiting for his late night greasy food.

What I'm trying to say here is: nice guy, good book. But promises are promises.

LEITCH, I WARNED YOU!

For those who don't wish to click through...

'Can George Mason be this year's "George Mason?"'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home