Thursday, September 25, 2008

Do You Mookie?

Whelp, I managed to hit up the Mookie last night and get a front row seat to Waffles attempt to win a few bets. Nothing too much to report: I doubled up early when my flopped set got paid off, and I grabbed quite a few blinds while getting AKo about a bazillion times. I was finally moved to the Waffles table, and witnessed him sucking out to stay alive (A7o > AKo) - right before I ran another AKo into Waffles' AA while short.

A friend of mine forwarded this link onto me (from mentalfruition.com), and I felt the need to share.

1 Comments:

  • Nice run.

    I couldn't help but notice that, not only are we all square in Pauly's Pub, but we are also tied (for 28th) in the Deadspin pool, along with one Will Leitch.

    Which I believe makes us somehow more relevant than yesterday.

    By Blogger Joe Speaker, at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home